Hunters Element Odyssey Jacket V2
The ultimate all-rounder that performs from the forest floor up to the mountain tops and stands up to a bashing. Created for the hardcore hunter who needs a reliable hunting barrier layer for all manner of conditions and terrains. The Odyssey V2 combines waterproofing and breathability with a quiet outer fabric for those close quarters bush stalking.
The Odyssey Jacket V2, refined from the original, is like nothing else on the market. Although it looks like another raincoat the Odyssey is so much more. It was designed in the hills by professional hunters who smash gear harder and faster than any of us. Every detail from the angle of the pocket zips to the waterproof membrane was stringently and ruthlessly developed to produce a hunting jacket that fits better than the others, lasts longer than the others, feels better than the others, and performs like nothing you’ve ever experienced. Made from recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET) so you can also feel good about the environmental cost.
• 22,000mm waterproof rating (JIS testing)
• 15,000gm/m2/24hr breathability rating
• Weight Sz M: 900 grams
• A durable, recycled, recyclable, waterproof & breathable RPET Duraweave™ outer fabric
• 68 plastic bottles are recycled in the making of this fabric, thus saved from ending up in landfill
• Two streamlined chest pockets with ample room for big binos
• Fully adjustable TunnelTECH™ hood with a stiff yet flexible peak, ergonomic, shape, plenty of peripheral vision, and one-touch pullers
• Adjustable cuffs and waistband
• Giant pit zips to dump heat quickly on the move
• Full-length YKK® zip
• Dual main slider zip for adjustable leg freedom
• Transparent shoulder grips to prevent strap slippage
• New micro seam-tape reduces overall bulk and weight, and increases total breathable surface