Hunters Element Odyssey Pants V2
The ultimate all-rounder that performs from the forest floor up to the mountain tops and stands up to a bashing. Created for the hardcore hunter who needs a reliable hunting barrier layer for all manner of conditions and terrains. The Odyssey V2 combines waterproofing and breathability with a quiet outer fabric for those close quarters bush stalking.
Built-in conjunction with the Odyssey Jacket V2, the Odyssey Pants V2 have been designed with a very clear intention... Be the ultimate waterproof hunting pants. A pretty simple idea with a huge amount of development invested. The Odyssey Pants have been made to be lightweight, durable, pack down small, fast-drying, quiet, and sculpted to a performance fit. These overtrousers have grunty full-length zips up the sides so you can pull them on or off straight over the top of your boots and gaiters. Made from recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET) so you can also feel good about the environmental cost.
• 22,000mm waterproof rating (JIS testing)
• 15,000gm/m2/24hr breathability rating
• Weight szM: 725g
• A durable, recycled, recyclable, waterproof & breathable RPET Duraweave™ outer fabric
• Articulated knees and sculpted athletic shape
• Full-length, premium water resist YKK® Aquaguard™ zips for easy slip-over use in the field. These dual sliders can be opened on the thighs to allow breathability or internal pocket access
• Reinforced inner ankle gussets for added boot scuffing protection
• Internal silicone waistband grip to help prevent the pants from sliding down
• Adjustable ankle cuffs
• Heavy-duty belt loops
• Five streamlined pockets with ample space for all manner of hunting necessities
• New micro seam-tape reduces overall bulk and weight, and increases total breathable surface