ShockEater Leather Slip-On Recoil Pad Kit
Classic style meets modern technology.
• Easily slips over most butt stocks, no gunsmithing or drilling required
• ShockEater® recoil reducing insert is made with revolutionary Nano-Poly™ technology for maximum recoil absorption and secured within leather cover
• (4) inserts for your comfort and customization
• (1) ShockEater® recoil reducing insert secured within leather cover
• (3) additional hi-density foam spacers (1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2″) to customize length of pull
• Genuine leather lace-on cover ensures secure fit
• Reduces muzzle jump for faster target acquisition
• Increases accuracy of follow-up shots to shoot tighter groups
• Fits most flat and curved stocks
• SASS® legal
• One Size: Fits butt stocks 4.5” x 1.5” up to 5-3/8” x 1-7/8”
• Color: Saddle Brown
• Made in USA
The ShockEater® Leather Recoil Pad Kit is a simple and effective way to eliminate hard hitting recoil and shoulder fatigue while improving accuracy, comfort, and consistency with your long guns. Our ShockEater insert, made with proprietary Nano-Poly technology, is secured within a classic lace-up style butt stock cover that fits most shotguns and rifles
Crafted from genuine distressed leather, the cover will stand up to the wear and tear of long-term use. The matte finish will age and mature with use, developing a vintage and rugged appearance. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks. The ShockEater Leather Recoil Pad Kit is Single Action Shooting Society (SASS®) legal to use at SASS® events.
To install, simply slide the leather cover onto the end of your butt stock and secure with lace-up closure; no drilling or gunsmithing required. If needed, place one or more of the three included foam spacers (1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2″) into the cover to customize your length of pull.
• Genuine leather lace-up butt stock cover
• (4) inserts for your comfort and customization:
• (1) ShockEater recoil reducing insert secured inside the leather cover
• (3) additional hi-density foam spacers to customize your length of pull
Saddle Brown w/ natural leather variation
Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to change from hide to hide. Actual product may differ slightly from product image. Changes in the color or texture of the leather and signs of wear are normal. While we handle our product with the upmost care, small dents, dings, scratches, or blemishes may be found within the product and come from the experiences of the animal. Irregularities in the consistency of the color in cover should not be considered a fault but inherent of the natural qualities of the material.