ShockEater Recoil Pad
The ShockEater® Recoil Pad is the latest advancement in recoil absorption. It keeps you shooting longer, while increasing accuracy, comfort, and consistency with your long guns.
Made with proprietary NanoPoly™ technology, the ShockEater® Recoil Pad is an insert style shooting pad designed to reduce peak felt recoil without increasing length of pull or altering appearance. At only 8 mm thick and 1.4 ounces in weight, it provides superior shock absorption in a form that is lighter and thinner than any foam or gel can provide.
The ShockEater® Recoil Pad is conformal to the shoulder area, supporting proper gun fit and improving pitch and toe angles at the butt-stock. This combination of unique fit and absorption properties allows for maximum comfort and reduced felt recoil. More comfort, less pain means hitting your target with greater consistency.
The ShockEater® Recoil Pad is compatible with many of the leading shooting vests and shirts,
making it the optimal accessory for a variety of shooters from first timers to seasoned veterans.
• Made with revolutionary Nano-Poly™ technology for maximum recoil absorption
• Ultra-thin and lightweight; only 8mm thick and 1.4oz
• Flexible design, conforms to the shoulder improving pitch & toe angles
• Inserts directly into your pocketed shooting shirt, vest, or jacket
• Fits into the recoil pad pocket in shooting vests and apparel from most major manufacturers including Wild Antler Outdoors, Browning, NICA, Wild Hare, MizMac, Peregrine Field Gear, ShockEater Shooting Gear and more!
• Dimensions: 6½” x 3½”
• Made in the USA
Instructions for use:
To install, simply insert the recoil pad into the shooting pad pocket on the inside of your shooting garment.
The pad is designed to work with either side facing out, however we recommend placing the pad in the pocket so that the smooth side will be against your body. The ShockEater® logo should be on the bottom and facing out.
Remove the recoil pad from the garment before dry cleaning or laundering.